Optimize agent wellbeing for more efficient production
All of our suction tables have been designed to improve working conditions at operators' positions and meet European standards for occupational TMS*.
* MSDs (musculoskeletal disorders) include conditions affecting muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and nerves.
- Limit workers' musculoskeletal disorders in the long term by providing a safer and healthier workplace, considering the technical and economic constraints of companies.
- Prevent occupational risks (respiratory disorders, cancers, allergies) related to exposure to dust, smoke and solvents as indicated by CARSAT and INRS.
Our position as a manufacturer allows us to offer equipment adapted to the activities carried out and the physical characteristics of the agents while remaining in a range of standard products.
General characteristics of the tables
Adaptation to body dimensions
- Suitable for people of small, large size or with reduced mobility (1 m 20 to 2 m 20)
- Working while sitting or standing
- Different widths available
The UP & down table: allows to adjust the worktop to the desired height effortlessly thanks to the electric cylinders.
For example, it is possible to place the container of a pallet truck directly therein and then handle it more easily.
Each suction table allows the operator to:
- To perform movements of the head, arms and bust as he wishes and with ease.
- Operate the control knobs effortlessly.
Note: on the TC700 the position of the controls has changed, it is now located on the front of the table.
Lighting for each machine
- Main lighting with LEDs.
- Optional: lighting on a modular articulated arm.
Ease of maintenance / access to filters by the operator himself
- Maintenance meets safety standards.
- The filters are easily interchangeable and accessible.
Low noise level
The sound level does not exceed 70 dB, and it can be further reduced.