OPERATOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE
All our downdraft tables are designed to improve working conditions at the operator workstation and meet all European standards in regard to occupation-related musculo-skeletal* problems.
* Musculo skeletal problems cover problems which affect the muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments, bones and nerves.
Optimise employee well-being for increased production
Our aim is to reduce long-term musculo-skeletal problems by providing a safer and more healthy workstation which is still compatible with company budgets and technical constraints.
Our position as a manufacturer means we can provide equipment that is specially designed for the physical parameters of your workers and the type of work they do, but all part of a standard product range.
General Table Characteristics
Adapts to different body sizes
- Suitable for small, tall or reduced mobility workers (1.20 m to 2.20 m / 4 ft to 7 ft).
- Seated or standing working position.
- Different widths available.
Table UD: the height of the working surface can be adjusted effortlessly on its electric actuators.
For instance, the contents of a palette truck can be put onto it directly so it can then be handled more easily.
Every downdraft table enables the operator:
- To move his head, arms and trunk as he wants, freely and easily.
- To operate the control buttons effortlessly. NB: on the TC700 the position of the controls has changed and is now on the front of the table.
Lighting for each machine
- LED main lighting. Option: light mounted on modular articulated arm.
Ease of Maintenance / Operator access to filters
- Maintenance procedures meet safety standards. Filters are easy to access and are interchangeable.
- Sound pressure level does not exceed 70 dB, which can be reduced even further.